Tips On How To Buy And Install A Stackable Washer And Dryer
Regardless of the size of home you own, you should consider buying a stacked washer and a dryer to meet your laundry needs. The stacked units cover a small space and therefore they can be installed in many homes. These units also use less energy and water. If you are preparing to buy a dryer and a washer, there are some things you must consider since there are various brands available in the market. The following are some of the best products that are available and you should purchase one of them to ensure that you get a good dryer and a washer.
1) Frigidaire STACKIT4X Stacking Kit: The price of this one is $23.97. The best feature of it is that it is Electrolux. This product weighs 1 pound and its product dimensions are 28.4 by 4.5 by 3.2 inches. For more information about this product you can get it from http://is.gd/ZbBqAU.
2) Portable Electric Fuzz Cloth Wool Sweater Pill Remover Lint Fabric Ball Shaver is the next one and costs $11.99. Some of its features include: it is a high quality and brand new, it removes fuzz, lint and pill from the clothes, it has a push button, safety switch, opens easily and is relaxed and lastly you can carry it after a full charge without the power cord. You can get more information about this product from http://is.gd/B9PQHk.
3) The 1.6 cu. ft. Top Loading Washing: This one costs $ 240.00 and its product dimensions are 20.2 by 20.7 by 36.2 inches. It weighs 77.2 pounds. For more information concerning this product you can get it from http://is.gd/XFbQNL.
4) Electric Washer /Dryer Laundry Center-White: The price of this product is $1213.49. The product features of it include; it has an electric washer or the dryer laundry center, 2.95 cu. Ft. washer and 5.5 cu. Ft. dryer, an immersion care wash action that does gentle cleaning, a balanced dry system for effective drying and lastly an advanced rinse technology used for fresher clothing. It weighs 275 pounds and you can get it from http://is.gd/00BBLl.
5) Whirlpool 4392065rc 29-Inch Dryer Repair Kit: This product is very cheap and it costs $18.20 and is shipped free of charge. Its size is 29 inches and weighs 14.4 ounces. More information about it you can get from http://is.gd/Uh11QV.
6) LG KSTK1 27-Inch Laundry Stacking Kit and has ACUPWR TM Plug Kit Plus and a Lifetime Warranty. Its price is $55.99 and free shipping is offered. It can be used with the LG 27-inch dryers and washers, it clears a lot of space, has a detailed installation paper and finally it has chrome color and a compact strong design. You can get information about it from http://is.gd/DRKoWw.
The following are some instructions on how to buy a stackable washer and dryer.
You should start by measuring the size of the space where you will keep your machines. You should measure the width as well as consider the ceiling height of the stacked unit. The next step is checking the outlet in the space you will keep your unit. Many dryers and washers need a power of 220-volt outlet. You should then choose a gas dryer if you have already set up your home for gas.
Purchase your units from a department of energy efficiency rating on dryers and washers. The unit is more efficient if it has a lower number. High efficiency units usually cost more, but it will save money in the long run on the energy bills. The other step is deciding either on a front-loading washer or top-loading. The top-loading machines are cheaper though the front-loading machines use less water.
Purchase a separate dryer and washer and then stack them by yourself. The last tip on buying these units is that you should select a stand-alone washer which is front-loading and has controls on front of machine so as to stack your units. This is because the full-size machines require supporting framework for your dryer.
The following are simple steps on how to install a stackable washer and dryer:
1) Place the washer and dryer next to water pipes and a 120 volts electrical outlet
2) Turn off the power of the laundry room
3) Attach water hoses from the washer to the cold and hot taps entering the room
4) Attach a standpipe to the drain system
5) Hook the drain pipe of the washer over the edge of the sink
6) Turn on the water valves and allow water to flow into the washer
7) Ensure that water is in level by placing the level on top of the washer
8) Turn the power on and test the washer simply by running it through the short cycle.
New Berlin, Miami Springs, Hanover Park, Lombard, Margate, Scottsdale, West Point, Cudahy, Westlake, Sharon, Keene, Pewaukee, Eagan, Niceville, San Marino, Youngstown, Pontiac, Duarte, Springville, Oxnard, East Rockaway, Des Moines, Lafayette, North Charleston, Glen Carbon, Piedmont, Jacksonville Beach, Hobart, Oceanside, Arizona, Schaumburg, Guam, St. Augustine, Laguna Woods, Hamilton, White Settlement, Collierville, Nebraska, Burlingame, League City, Fairview, Olathe, Kirkland, Ottumwa, Millbrook, Boston, Little Ferry, Dothan, Westchester, Calexico, De Pere, Chanhassen, The Colony, McHenry, Gallup, Bainbridge Island, Illinois, Bedford, Solon, Florissant, Wilson, Victoria, Bakersfield, Hutchinson, Dover, Vermont, Hawaii, Tamarac, Stanton, District of Columbia, Garden Grove, California, Brockton, Dyer, Iowa, Soddy-Daisy, Lincoln, Lawndale, Woodhaven, Prairie Village, Mississippi, Delano, Rosemount, Rome, Beverly Hills